Senior frontend developer
Are you a Software Engineer with extensive programming experience?
Is your code fast, efficient and reliable? Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun at work and building something awesome? If so, let’s talk!
We’re not looking for stack experts. We’re looking for smart people who can bring in the best tools and processes to get the job done.
You will work on a day-to-day basis with our product team to design, architect and implement our product. Alvarium is a next-generation platform to take the pain out of managing people in organitzations. Discover our stack bellow.
We’re a tech company creating multiple interconnected microservices (SOA) to give our clients exactly what they need.
To do so, we’re actively working on these parts, separatedly, using the following concepts, technologies and languages:
Common to all our stacks
- Git (gitlab & github)
Techs used on our frontend services.
- React Native (only for mobile native apps, ofc)
- Interact with our REST APIs
- SASS (and Less, but we’re moving to SASS)
- Testing with Jest & Enzyme (& some Mocha)
- Electron (for desktop apps)
Techs used in our infrastructure
- Kong & Konga
- Google Cloud Platform and Amazon AWS
As Senior Software Engineer, this position involves:
- Experienced with web application development and must have experience using HTML5, CSS3
- Work in an Agile environment with strong attention to a well-documented code, unit testing, and continuous integration.
- Being able to mentor, coach, and train other colleagues as a domain expert.
Required skills and experience:
- “Product Engineering” mindset.
- Extensive experience in similar roles building technically complex products in any web programming language.
- Expert level at client-side or full stack development. Your final role within the team will depend on your skills.
- Experience writing highly efficient asynchronous code.
- Obsession for quality and testing.
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Someone who has worked on making an isomorphic react redux application and has sound knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of ES6 is plus
- Security knowledge.
Bonus points for:
- DevOps experience.
- Experience working with high-performing, Agile development teams.
- People who like to build stuff (we really like people who maintain/contribute to open source projects).
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- “Flexible compensation plan” to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Possibility to choose your hardware and tools.
I must explain to you
Alvarium does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.